In the present time, with the enormous popularity of the digital market, the number of brands selling homeowner chainsaws has increased significantly. Getting hold of one of the best homeowner chainsaws that can help you execute all cutting activities with utmost ease may become a challenge. If you go online, you will come across various types of chainsaws that several businesses are currently selling.
Without comprehensive knowledge, picking the best chainsaw for home usethat operates efficiently requires minimal maintenance cost and tends to last longer would be a bit difficult for you. Therefore, to save your valuable time and effort, we have conducted extensive research and reviewed all the chainsaws that are loaded with innovative and robust features. Check out the comprehensive guide, which features the current top-selling chainsaws that are just perfect for homeowners.
Top 5 Best Homeowner Chainsaws Of 2022
Our experienced team members have devoted quality time to review an array of promising and super-effective chainsaws for homeowners. Check out the noticeable features of each of the top-selling chainsaws that we have listed to help you in making a quick selection hassle-free.
1. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw
Bring home Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw that is cordless and optimizes cutting performance better than any other chainsaw on the market presently. It boasts loads of robust and innovative features that increase the value of the chainsaw and grab a significant number of eyeballs. Users love leveraging the chainsaw owing to its lightweight and ergonomic design.
- The cordless chainsaw gets its power from a charger that makes use of G-MAX 20 Volt or 40 Volt Lithium-ion battery.
- It has a highly-durable 12-inches steel guide bar and a sharp chain.
- Trimming and cutting branches and trunks can be carried out efficiently owing to the 3/8 inch chain pitch.
- The chainsaw’s operational life is extended due to the presence of an automatic oiler, which lubricates both the bar and chain.
- The translucent oil tank allows one to check the oil levels hassle-free.
- A user can cut and trim tree branches at different angles conveniently due to the presence of the wrap around the chainsaw’s handle.
The majority of the homeowners prefer using Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw because of the presence of a tool-less chain tensioning mechanism that delivers the highest cutting performance. Also, users can carry out cutting activities with utmost ease because of the trigger pulling, which immediately operates the cordless chainsaw. You can hold the best small chainsaw for an extended period comfortably and carry out cutting tasks owing to its ergonomically designed handle.
2. WORX WG303.1 Powered Chainsaw
If you are in search of a lightweight and sturdy chainsaw that you can use comfortably to trim and cut trees, WORX WG303.1 Chainsaw would be the ideal option. The corded-electric chainsaw is loaded with robust features that immensely reduce a user’s effort while carrying out tree cutting activities. In comparison to a gas-powered chainsaw, the motor of WORX WG303.1 renders striking power efficiently.
- The corded-electric chainsaw has a trademark auto-tensioning system that maintains seamless tension during operation.
- The chain and bar remain lubricated all the time owing to the presence of a built-in oiler that facilitates a user to cut trees hassle-free.
- Both the rear and front handle of the chainsaw is designed ergonomically to ensure optimal control and convenience.
- It has a highly durable guide bar that is 16 inches in length.
- WORX electric-powered chainsaw produces around 3.5 peak Horsepower.
- The volume of the chainsaw’s oil reservoir is 6.75 ounce and has an oil level indicator.
- It has a built-in chain brake that ensures the utmost safety by instantly pulling up the chain during an improper contact.
Despite being an electrical chainsaw, 14.5 Ampere motor of WORX WG303.1 generates a reliable power like a gas-powered chainsaw. The majority of the users considered it to be one of the best homeowner chainsaws owing to its lightweight and ergonomic design that facilitates operating the power tool safely and efficiently. If you bring home the robust and corded-electric chainsaw, you can trim, cut, and fell overgrown branches of trees in your yard effectively.
3. Oregon CS1500 Corded Electric Chainsaw
How about owning an electric-powered chainsaw that is capable of self-sharpening? Make a purchase of Oregon electric chainsaw CS1500, which is the best cheap chainsaw to execute tree trimming and firewood cutting activities in an efficient and seamless manner.
You can start the corded-electric chainsaw at once without much hassle owing to the instant-start system. The PowerSharp chain makes the chainsaw stands out in today’s time by reducing the downtime significantly as it enables a user to sharpen the chain directly on the saw in a couple of seconds.
- The chainsaw has an 18 inches durable guide bar and a self-sharpening chain.
- It boasts a unique Instant-start feature that allows a user to begin cutting activities straight away without causing any delay.
- The chain of the electric-powered saw remains lubricated owing to the built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system.
- The chainsaw weighs only 12.9 lbs and facilitates users to carry out cutting and trimming tasks with utmost convenience.
- Oregon CS1500 has a built-in chain brake system that ensures safety by stopping the chain right away whenever it makes and improper contact.
- Tensioning the chain is more convenient owing to the tool-less chain tensioning feature.
The corded-electric chainsaw is capable of cutting trees efficiently that have a relatively large diameter due to the PowerSharp sharpening system. Those who have bought this super-efficient chainsaw can operate it with utmost comfort and effectively carry out every cutting task. The chainsaw produces low noise while operating and remains silent between cuts. The majority of the users are enjoying the fact that with the pull of a trigger, the chainsaw starts operating in seconds. This chainsaw is one of the best reciprocating saw blades presently available on the market.
4. Husqvarna Chainsaw 455 Rancher
If you are looking to get hold of a gas-powered chainsaw, there’s no better alternative to Husqvarna 455 Rancher. Currently, the majority of the homeowners are making a purchase of this high-powered gas chainsaw owing to its incredible performance and robustness. Being a heavy-duty chainsaw, Husqvarna 455 Rancher can enable one to cut trunks of trees that have relatively large diameter seamlessly.
- The total power of the engine of the chainsaw is 55.5cc.
- Husqvarna 455 Rancher has an automatic chain oiler, which produces a consistent supply of chain oil and bar.
- The chainsaw has a 2-cycle intertie activated chain brake for ensuring protection.
- It has a 3.49 HP X-Torq engine that reduces fuel consumption and emissions of exhausts.
- Starting the gas-powered chainsaw is easier owing to the presence of Smart Start technology.
- The centrifugal Air Injection system prevents relatively large dust and debris from approaching the air filter.
- You can operate the chainsaw hassle-free owing to the Low Vib system that lowers the vibration levels conveniently.
The chainsaw has a snap-lock cylinder that can save a considerable amount of time while a user changes or cleans the spark plug. Most of the homeowners who have made a purchase of the gas chainsaw like the air injection system and smart start features. One can carry out daunting tree cutting and felling activities with utmost ease in a quick time. If you want to buy the best table saw miter gauge, there is no productive alternative to this chainsaw.
5. BLACK+DECKER Electric Chainsaw
If you want to purchase an electric chainsaw that can help you prune overgrown branch of trees in the yard effectively, you should get your hands on BLACK+DECKER Electric Chainsaw. Currently, it is one of the highest-selling chainsaws owing to its striking features and super-efficient cutting performance. You can carry out cutting activities comfortably because of the wrap around its handle.
- A user can quickly and seamlessly make adjustments to the chain owing to the tool-free tensioning technology.
- The 15 Ampere motor of the chainsaw offers the power to cut through stems and branches with utmost comfort.
- It has an 18 inches long Oregon low-kickback bar and chain.
- The automatic oiling system of the chainsaw reduces friction and boosts operational efficiency.
- The chain brake mechanism stops the chain instantly whenever it makes improper contact, and this feature offers optimal safety to a user.
- It comes with 40 Volt MAX Lithium-ion battery that extends operational time and increases life span.
- Apart from being user-friendly, the chainsaw has a low kickback.
Most users love using the electrical chainsaw primarily because of the durable and premium quality Oregon bar. The majority of the customers find it pretty convenient to operate the chainsaw while carrying out branches pruning activities. Bring this super-efficient electrical chainsaw that provides an edge in comfort cutting. This chainsaw is famous for being the best table saw fence available currently in the online market.
Top Things To Consider When Buying A Homeowner Chainsaw
With time, the online market is becoming competitive; therefore, picking the perfect chainsaw out of several options is a bit difficult. Some chainsaw facilitates users in carrying out light cutting jobs, whereas some plays a pivotal role in empowering users to execute daunting cutting activities. Hence, you need to become clear about your purposes beforehand to get hold of the ideal chainsaw. Making a purchase of chainsaw that is one of the top-selling homeowner chainsaws and as well as considered to be the best professional chainsaw. Read on the following to know about the top factors that you need to consider when purchasing a homeowner chainsaw.
Source Of Power
By now, you have probably understood that two significant types of chainsaw are available on the market – gas-powered and electric. Both kinds of chainsaw can enable you to carry out cutting and pruning activities effectively. However, gas-powered chainsaws are mostly used for heavy-duty purposes while electric-powered ones are used for medium to light-duty purposes. Also, the corded electric and cordless electric chainsaws are affordable in comparison to the gas type.
Length Of Bar
If you want to complete cutting activities in a shorter period, you have to take the bar length or the cutting width of the chainsaw into consideration. You will only get benefitted if you consider buying a chainsaw that has a decent cutting width and a relatively long bar.
You should keep in mind that most of the chainsaws create harsh sounds and contribute significantly to noise pollution. However, an electric and battery-powered chainsaw generates lesser noise than a gas-powered chainsaw. So, before purchasing a chainsaw, make sure you are well aware of the purposes.
Ensure you buy a chainsaw that enables you to cut fallen limbs and trim branches of the trees around your yard with utmost comfort and convenience. A chainsaw that is lightweight, well balanced, and ergonomically designed can help you cut and prune trees from various angles.
What Is The Best Homeowner Chainsaw That You Can Buy?
All the chainsaws that we have reviewed and listed above are the current best homeowner chainsaws. Each has robust and impressive features that can help you carry out cutting jobs effortlessly and efficiently. However, if you still want to go with our suggestions, read on the following to know about the two most potential chainsaws that are also the top-selling ones in the market currently.
- Husqvarna 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
These days, despite the wide availability of several gas-powered chainsaws, you won’t find an effective and feature-loaded one like Husqvarna 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw. You can leverage it to carryout both light and heavy-duty cutting activities with ease. You can save a considerable amount of money because of the presence of a 3.49 HP X-Torq engine that increases fuel efficiency and reduces exhaust emissions. The super-efficient gas chainsaw can effectively meet all your cutting requirements.
- Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw
Honestly, to carry out tree cutting and pruning activities efficiently, the ideal option would be Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw. It is one of the best battery-powered chainsaws that can help you to execute cutting jobs with the utmost ease. If you buy this chainsaw that gets its power from a 40 Volt MAX Lithium-ion battery, neither you have to worry about spending a significant amount of money on gas nor need to pay higher electricity bills.
The two chainsaws mentioned in the above part can be your perfect weapon when it comes to carrying out tree cutting and trimming activities efficiently. We have highlighted the noteworthy features of all the best homeowner chainsawsin detail so that you can make your final decision in a quick time and pick the ideal one that meets all your needs perfectly.
Leave a Reply